Who We Are
At Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County, we believe that hiring, training, and retaining the highest quality staff possible is one of our greatest responsibilities. That’s because our work is anchored in our staff’s ability to bring to life our mission: to inspire and empower the youth of Monterey County to realize their full potential to become responsible, healthy, productive and successful citizens.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
Make a living and a difference: Join the Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County’s outstanding team of youth development professionals and assist Monterey County youth to realize their full potential! We are seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds who embody our cultural values and who will make great additions to our team-oriented organization.
All new employees will undergo the following rigorous background checks:
- FBI Fingerprint Check
- California Department of Justice Criminal Check
- Extensive Educational Hours/Degree Verification
- Current and Past Employment Checks
- In-Depth Reference Checks
- Social Security Verification
- Tuberculosis Test to Screen for Active TB
- Department of Motor Vehicle Submission (if required to drive a vehicle)