Sponsor a Child Throughout the School Year
School bells are ringing for kids like 9-year-old Keira and they need your support to succeed this school year! You can help by joining our newly launched Great Futures Club to support a child throughout the year.
Your ongoing support during the school season is an important part of ensuring our kids have the resources and tools they need to start strong and stay strong! Here’s how you can make a difference:
- $15 a month will provide a month of healthy after-school meals for one child
- $30 a month supports a child with daily homework help
- $50 a month increases a child’s math and literacy levels by providing specialized academic tools
Become a member of the Great Futures Club by setting up a regular gift that will be automatically and securely processed each month – meaning your donations will add up to make a BIG impact all year long!
By joining the club, you will receive a complimentary invitation to our annual community breakfast and other club events.
With your monthly gift, every student like Keira will have access to essential school supplies, homework assistance, and the critical after-school care needed to keep them safe as they work toward academic success.
And, as part of our Great Futures Club, you’ll know you are:
- Staying connected to the Clubs year-round
- Helping the Clubs focus on what matters most: the wellbeing of our members
- Reducing administrative costs so more programs can be directly funded
We are grateful that we can call on you to support a bright future for a child at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Monterey County. With your partnership, our youth can succeed!